Sunday, October 7, 2007

Tax Guide for Visual Artists

Updated in 2006, this tax guide for visual artists is made available by Peter Jason Riley, CPA (senior partner of the CPA Firm of Riley & Associates, PC).

Worksheets Provided Include:

1. Expense Checklist:
PDF Version
EXCEL Version

2. Income Worksheet:
PDF Version
EXCEL Version

3. 12-Month Expense Worksheet for Visual Artists:

Other guides include:

1. How to Deduct Your Home Office

2. Self-Employment Tax Basics

3. When to Set Up a Corporation or Other Business Entity

Glossary of Tax, Business, & Financial Terms Written in Plain English

No comments: