Friday, July 13, 2007

Credo - by David Walker

Reprinted by permission
.
I believe
that artists possess a particular vision
that can change and heal a society in distress.
.
I believe
that through hard work and relentless focus,
we can make a difference and bring
hope, light and understanding
to every dark and fearful place
within the human spirit.
.
I believe
that the world needs to know and experience
the unique vision and truth
that each artist possesses.
.
As an artist myself,
I believe that we are powerful beyond measure.
..
David Walker - September, 2001
.
David is a modern "Renaissance Man" - long reknown as a quilt artist and an as a masterful workshop instructor, in recent years he also has revealed his exceptional talents in photography and web design. Visit his website to see beautiful examples of them all.

No comments: